We are spiritual contributors, not merely consumers. The church does not exist only for us, but we are the church, and we exist for the world.
If you have any questions, contact Stephanie Montgomery at or 909.592.2282 ext 111.
Donating stock is a simple way to support Christ’s Church of the Valley’s vision to bring those far from God, near to God.
If you would like to donate stock to CCV, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact the institution where your stocks are held and let them know you’d like to transfer the shares to Christ’s Church of the Valley.
- DTC# 8862 (Merrill Lynch)
- Account# 23002525
- Let us know about your gift. We want to make sure to thank you and be able to send you a tax receipt*. Email with your information and details of your gift such as the name of stock, shares and date of transfer.
If you have questions regarding the transfer, please contact Stephanie Montgomery at or (909)592-2282 ext 111.
*The value of the stock at time of donation is tax deductible.
Why Should I Give?
- Giving is one of the purest forms of worshipping God.
- Giving demonstrates a dedicated heart.
- Giving is an important part of God’s nature and should be an important part of the nature of every believer.
“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. — No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.” (Matthew 6:20-21; 24 NASU)
CCV is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance. The Christ-centered ministries accredited by ECFA include churches, denominations, educational institutions, rescue missions, camps, and many other types of tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
Freedom from Debt
If you were given a choice of being free or a slave, which would you choose? Free! Right? Most Christ-followers do not consider debt to be a form of slavery, but in fact, anything that removes your freedom of choice has you enslaved. We are told in God’s Word that we cannot serve two masters. If debt is your master then CCV would like to challenge you to begin the journey of becoming debt FREE. It is possible! If you would like to know more about how to achieve this, please call the church office at 909.592.CCV2 (2282). You may also want to purchase a copy of the book, “The ABC’s Of Financial Success” by Barry L. Cameron, Douglas J. Crozier (April 2003).